USA: Interstate Bakeries says James R. Elsesser is new CEO
Kansas City, Mo.-based bakery giant Interstate Bakeries Corp (IBC) has named James R. Elsesser as its new CEO, effective 1 October. In an announcement made yesterday [Thursday], IBC explained that Elsesser served as CFO of Nestlé's Ralston Purina subsidiary for 16 years. He joined the IBC board in 1995, immediately after taking a major role in the negotiations for the sale of Continental Baking Co. to IBC in 1995.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti