USA: Interstate Bakeries to close facility in Boise, Idaho
US bakery company Interstate Bakeries has said it is to close its bread and roll bakery in Boise, Idaho. Interstate Bakeries, which makes Wonder bread and Dolly Madison pastries, said the closure was scheduled for 24 May and would affect 129 employees. Production from the Boise bakery will be transferred to the company's bakeries in Salt Lake City and Ogden, Utah.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods