USA: Interstate Bakeries to close facility in Boise, Idaho
US bakery company Interstate Bakeries has said it is to close its bread and roll bakery in Boise, Idaho. Interstate Bakeries, which makes Wonder bread and Dolly Madison pastries, said the closure was scheduled for 24 May and would affect 129 employees. Production from the Boise bakery will be transferred to the company's bakeries in Salt Lake City and Ogden, Utah.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins