USA: Interstate Bakeries to close New Bedford bakery
US wholesale baker and distributor Interstate Bakeries Corporation has announced a plan to close consolidate operations in its Northeast Profit Center (PC) by closing its bakery in New Bedford, Massachusetts, and consolidating production, routes, depots and thrift stores throughout the Northeast where it maintains regional facilities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth