US: Interstate sales up but losses deepen
Kansas City-based Interstate Bakeries has reported a loss of US£12.8m for February, 5% more than January, despite increased sales.
In a filing with the US Securities and Exchange Commission, the bankrupt maker of Twinkies and Wonderbread said that sales in February increased by 8.1% over January's sales to $220.6m.
Under the terms of the Chapter 11 bankruptcy, filed for in 2004, the group has to provide monthly financial updates.
Ailing US group Interstate Bakeries Corp. has hit back at trade unions for pulling out of contract negotiations with the company....
The Teamsters trade union in the US has pulled out of contract negotiations with ailing Interstate Bakery Corp....
Troubled US baked goods group Interstate Bakeries is to close down its bread business in Southern California, making around 1,300 employees redundant. Four bakeries and 17 distribution centres will cl...
US bakery group Interstate Bakeries Corp. has announced that its executive vice president and chief financial officer Ronald Hutchison has resigned from the group....
US bakery group Interstate Bakeries Corp. said today (2 July) that director Philip Vachon has resigned from his job as head of a shareholder in the company....
Kansas City-based food group Interstate Bakeries has expanded its Wonder range to include two new whole grain hotdog and hamburger bun varieties....
US-based Interstate Bakeries has recalled its individual snack packages of Hostess Mini Pound Cake....
Kansas City bakery group Interstate Bakeries has added a new low-calorie line to its Hostess brand range....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review