USA :Introducing BigBakery.com, the First Bakery Industry Search Engine
BuyBreads.com, of Atlanta, GA, has introduced its first phase of BigBakery.com, the baking industry's first industry specific search engine that will take bakery professionals to manufacturers, distributors and web sites simply by submitting a bakery industry term. BigBakery was introduced to serve the searchers of bakery professionals, bakery supplies, equipment, and manufacturers so they can immediately locate a company with a specific product they are searching for.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry