USA :Introducing BigBakery.com, the First Bakery Industry Search Engine
BuyBreads.com, of Atlanta, GA, has introduced its first phase of BigBakery.com, the baking industry's first industry specific search engine that will take bakery professionals to manufacturers, distributors and web sites simply by submitting a bakery industry term. BigBakery was introduced to serve the searchers of bakery professionals, bakery supplies, equipment, and manufacturers so they can immediately locate a company with a specific product they are searching for.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning