USA :Introducing BigBakery.com, the First Bakery Industry Search Engine
BuyBreads.com, of Atlanta, GA, has introduced its first phase of BigBakery.com, the baking industry's first industry specific search engine that will take bakery professionals to manufacturers, distributors and web sites simply by submitting a bakery industry term. BigBakery was introduced to serve the searchers of bakery professionals, bakery supplies, equipment, and manufacturers so they can immediately locate a company with a specific product they are searching for.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations