VIETNAM: Investment in organic agriculture yields higher returns
Government investment into organic farming in Vietnam has paid off, and farmers around Da Lat, in the Central Highlands province of Lam Dong, have been able to yield higher agricultural output and profitability.The increase in organic farming over the last five years has largely been the result of government and scientific initiatives designed to reduce the poverty of farmers, which experts believe is in large part attributable to fertilisers and insecticides.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti