AFRICA: Investment specialists promote opportunities for British agricultural companies
In July 2002, trade and investment experts from Ghana and Uganda will arrive in the UK, bringing with them details of opportunities for British companies to engage in partnerships and collaborative ventures in their two countries. Together with staff at the UK Investment and Technology Promotion Office, the two delegates will be working as part of UNIDO's Africa Investment Promotion Agency Network initiative.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up