AFRICA: Investment specialists promote opportunities for British agricultural companies
In July 2002, trade and investment experts from Ghana and Uganda will arrive in the UK, bringing with them details of opportunities for British companies to engage in partnerships and collaborative ventures in their two countries. Together with staff at the UK Investment and Technology Promotion Office, the two delegates will be working as part of UNIDO's Africa Investment Promotion Agency Network initiative.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin