UK: Investors in People makes work taste better for Sainsbury's
Putting its 138,000 employees first and improving their working life has resulted in Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd becoming the first, major food retailer to achieve corporate Investors in People recognition with effect from 27 February. The Investors in People Standard is a tried and tested flexible framework that helps UK companies succeed and compete through improved people performance. With this achievement, Sainsbury's has illustrated its commitment to providing solid frameworks for good communication, for sharing corporate objectives and for strengthening teamwork throughout the company. For example, in order to communicate with its diverse and multi-sited teams, Sainsbury's has developed innovative ways to keep its employees in touch. This includes its own TV station that broadcasts to all personnel once a month, a dedicated staff intranet site and a regularly published staff magazine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report