SPAIN: Iparlat posts 34.6% rise in 2002 net profit
Spanish dairy products group Iparlat has posted a net profit of €1.89m (US$2.05m) for 2002, up 34.6% year-on-year. Iparlat said its turnover for 2002 was €240.7m, up 15% year-on-year. The company aims to reach a similar percentage increase in turnover for 2003. Milk sales accounted for 70% of Iparlat's total turnover, while the remaining 30% represented sales of dairy products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up