CHILE/SPAIN: Iparlat to invest €3.5m in Chile
Spanish dairy company Iparlat is to funnel investment worth €3.5m (US$3.48m) in upgrading its plant in Chile. Production output at the plant is to be doubled, and new product lines will be manufactured there. The company already has limited penetration in Chile through its Surlat brand. It will enter the country's soup, sauce and juice market under the Kaiku brand at the end of this year, reported the Spanish News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife