AUSTRALIA/FRANCE/IRAQ: Iraq cuts Australian wheat imports
Australia's main wheat exporter, the Australian Wheat Board (AWB), has said that Iraq has reduced its wheat order for 2003 by 44%, reportedly due to Australia’s support for the US stance on Iraq. Iraq is one of Australia’s biggest wheat customers, but threatened in July to reduce its order because of Australia’s perceived support for possible US attacks on Iraq.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant