USA: ireserve announces strategic agreement with Citysearch.Com
ireserve, an ASP providing a full-service reservation and appointment system for local merchants and professional services firms, such as restaurants, beauty salons, health clubs, spas and doctors, announced an agreement with citysearch.com, one of the core businesses owned and operated by Ticketmaster Online - Citysearch, Inc., whereby citysearch.com will distribute ireserve's real-time online restaurant reservations service through its website.With this agreement, citysearch.com will enhance the functionality of its service by enabling its users to book free online reservations at any merchant on ireserve's network in real-time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. ireserve's technology will be integrated into citysearch.com by the first quarter of 2001 to provide a seamless reservation experience for its users. In addition, it is expected that ireserve will gain increased traffic for its participating merchants."This relationship further extends our strategy of helping consumers get things done locally online and is a very important addition to our recently launched Citysearch Reservations Center," said Dion Camp-Sanders, Manager of Business Development at Ticketmaster Online-Citysearch, Inc. "We are delighted to be working with ireserve, and look forward to the mutual benefits this agreement will bring.""We are very excited about our partnership with Citysearch," comments David Kanbar, founder and CEO of ireserve, "as they were not only the pioneers in the delivery of local content to consumers, but have remained the most heavily trafficked site in this space." "This agreement is an example of our never-ending effort to drive more business to our participating merchants through new marketing channels and will help us deliver on our mission to make the reservation process easier for both consumers and merchants," added Kendall Ligon, Vice President of Business Development of ireserve.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report