IRELAND: Irish food makers slam fat tax proposal
The Irish food and drink industry has hit out at reported plans from the country's government to introduce a tax on unhealthy foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Work on sugar could stir more clean-label concerns
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- How Danone is winning "key battles" to grow
- Hershey buys company behind BarkThins brand
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream finalise joint venture plans
- Young's eyeing new channels, M&A
- Mondelez sees stronger margins, LFL growth
- PepsiCo, Target back campaign for gender parity