NEW ZEALAND: Is e-commerce for farmers a good idea?
New e-commerce services are being provided and expanded by New Zealand's largest dairy companies in a bid to win the favour of the country's farmers. The NZ$10m fencepost.com was launched two months ago by Taranaki's Kiwi Co-operative Dairies and is already scoring the most hits of all the agricultural web sites. Elsewhere, Hamilton's
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti