UK: Isabel's Cuisine extends gluten-free line
The new products will be on available from January from Asda and Ocado
UK food manufacturer Isabel's Cuisine is to extend its range of gluten-free products with the launch of a bakery pre-mix line.
The company said it is hoping to strengthen its share of the gluten-free market with the launch, which comprises pizza base mixes and Yorkshire pudding mixes, special flour blends and baking aids including Xantham Gum.
"The company has seen significant growth since we launched in 2005," founder Isabel Gordon said. "Our aim from the outset was to revive gluten free home-baking, offering coeliacs a more exciting and convenient range of home-bake products that are quick and easy to use, healthier and tastier than the usual offerings".
sabel's Cuisine Ltd, the UKs leading producer of natural, gluten-free mixes, is aiming to further strengthen its share of the gluten free baking market.
With a reported 50% of the UK population suffering from food intolerances,
the ‘Isabel's' brand will evolve to reflect the company's new positioning within the competitive ‘free from' sector. Modern, fresh and highly informative packaging has been created by food branding specialists Brand Britain. The new look has been designed to clearly highlight the nutritional benefits of the products and to appeal to consumers wanting better, more natural gluten free solutions.
Founder, Isabel Gordon commented: "the company has seen significant growth since we launched in 2005. Our aim from the outset was to revive gluten free home-baking, offering coeliacs a more exciting and convenient range of home-bake products that are quick and easy to use, healthier and tastier than the usual offerings".
The new ranges contain a blend of specialist ingredients from South America, creating a unique synergy that not only taste delicious but also offer the gluten-like texture of traditional gluten products.
Products set to launch will include a pre-mix range including pizza base mixes and Yorkshire pudding mixes, special flour blends, baking aids including Xantham Gum, (an essential thickener for gluten free baking), baking powder and GF baking fix for those who prefer not to use xanthan gum.
All products will be on shelf from January 2013 in leading UK stockists including ASDA and Ocado and will also be available to independent retailers' nationwide from Suma Wholefoods.
Original source: Isabel's Cuisine
UK firm The Bart Ingredients Co. has launched a range of barbecue rubs and sauces in its first major NPD since the company was rebranded last year....
Campbell Soup Co. became the third major multinational to invest in the buoyant organic baby food sector in a month with a deal to buy US firm Plum Organics. Danone is another of the three food giants...
Waitrose has sought to play down claims MD Mark Price has refused to meet Ocado counterpart Tim Steiner after the online specialist's deal with Morrisons....
- Foodservice focus - all-day breakfast; concept NPD
- Decision on US dietary advice missed opportunity
- How brands are eyeing their own retail presence
- Retail margin management in spotlight
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- PepsiCo to close Australia crisps plant
- Arla banned from selling skyr yoghurt in Finland
- Raisio revamps UK cereal arm, jobs to go
- US dietary guidelines to ignore environment impact
- Earth's Best infant formula line launched in China
- Global Savory Snacks Market: Merger and Acquisitions August 2015
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Chilled Processed Food Packaging in the United Kingdom