ISRAEL: Israel likely to licence JAFFA brand name to Chinese citrus growers
The Citrus Marketing Board of Israel (CMBI) "will consider favourably China's request to use Israel's prestigious citrus brand name JAFFA," according to Mena Davidson, general manager of CMBI. Davidson said that the proposal was made last week, during a visit to Israel of a high-ranking Chinese agricultural delegation, who arrived as guests of the CMBI.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units