ISRAEL: Israel likely to licence JAFFA brand name to Chinese citrus growers
The Citrus Marketing Board of Israel (CMBI) "will consider favourably China's request to use Israel's prestigious citrus brand name JAFFA," according to Mena Davidson, general manager of CMBI. Davidson said that the proposal was made last week, during a visit to Israel of a high-ranking Chinese agricultural delegation, who arrived as guests of the CMBI.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses