ISRAEL/ROMANIA: Israeli Demonstration Farms in Romania
Israel's Ministry of Agriculture and private entrepreneurs will establish in Romania demonstration farms and agro-industrial centres, aimed at modernising Romania's agricultural production infrastructure and developing a modern food processing industry. An agreement to this effect was reached between Romania's Minister of Agriculture Ilie Sarbu and Israel's Minister of Agriculture Shalom Simhon, during the latter's visit in Romania at the end of August.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target