ISRAEL/ROMANIA: Israeli Demonstration Farms in Romania
Israel's Ministry of Agriculture and private entrepreneurs will establish in Romania demonstration farms and agro-industrial centres, aimed at modernising Romania's agricultural production infrastructure and developing a modern food processing industry. An agreement to this effect was reached between Romania's Minister of Agriculture Ilie Sarbu and Israel's Minister of Agriculture Shalom Simhon, during the latter's visit in Romania at the end of August.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid