ISRAEL/ROMANIA: Israeli Demonstration Farms in Romania
Israel's Ministry of Agriculture and private entrepreneurs will establish in Romania demonstration farms and agro-industrial centres, aimed at modernising Romania's agricultural production infrastructure and developing a modern food processing industry. An agreement to this effect was reached between Romania's Minister of Agriculture Ilie Sarbu and Israel's Minister of Agriculture Shalom Simhon, during the latter's visit in Romania at the end of August.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs