ISRAEL: Israel's Q1 food exports rise 14%
Israeli food exports during the first quarter of 2003 amounted to US$121m, an increased of 14% in terms of sales returns in US dollars, compared with the same period last year. Gezy Kaplan, chairman of the Food Division at the Manufacturers Association of Israel, said that during the first quarter, the export of confectionery and bakery products was up 65%. He explained that the reasons for the increase in export volume are due to shipments before the Passover holiday and as a result of an intensive sales promotion campaign in the US for Israeli food products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund