USA: Issues between union and supermarkets 'remain difficult', says mediator
The director of the Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service, Peter Hurtgen, who is mediating negotiations aimed at ending the Southern California grocery workers labour dispute, has said that the issues between representatives of the United Food and Commercial Workers union and the supermarket chains "remain difficult".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations