ITALY/SOUTH KOREA: Italian embassy to fight for footballers' right to Parmesan
The Italian government is preparing to approach South Korean officials about introducing a concession that will allow Parmesan cheese to be imported into the Asian country. South Korea has placed a ban on the import of all dairy products, and as the World Cup approaches the ban is threatening to leave Italian football stars stranded abroad with spaghetti but no cheese.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund