ITALY/USA: Italian family mulls buyout of mushroom producer Sylvan
Italian investor Angelo Sartor and his family, who control a mushroom business in Italy, has expressed interest in buying up the assests of US mushroom firm Sylvan Inc.
In a statement, the Sartor family explained that an Italian bank would arrange the financing for the deal.
No price was specified however, and the Sartors said that they would conduct due diligence before naming the worth of the deal.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units