ITALY/USA: Italian family mulls buyout of mushroom producer Sylvan
Italian investor Angelo Sartor and his family, who control a mushroom business in Italy, has expressed interest in buying up the assests of US mushroom firm Sylvan Inc. In a statement, the Sartor family explained that an Italian bank would arrange the financing for the deal. No price was specified however, and the Sartors said that they would conduct due diligence before naming the worth of the deal.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin