VIETNAM/ITALY: Italian milk marketed by Delta Beverage
A technology transfer agreement between Delta Beverage Co, an affiliate of Daso-Dacco Corp, and the Italian giant Parmalat has seen Delta market Parmalat-branded fresh milk in Vietnam. Dang Ngoc Hoa, general director of Daso-Dacco and chairman of Delta, explained that the deal meant that in return for a 4% cut of revenue; Parmalat has licensed its technology to Delta.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project