JAPAN: Italians to launch coffee shop in Japan to help football team
E Group, the Italian gourmet food retailer, said yesterday [Wednesday] it would open a coffee shop in the Japanese city of Sendai, Hajimu Fujii, to help the Italian football team prepare for the World Cup. The Italian soccer squad will be based in Sendai, 300 kilometres north of Tokyo while its team prepares for the month-long tournament.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods