EUROPE: Italy, Turkey and Russia are next battlegrounds for grocery giants - MEMBERS
Italy, Turkey and Russia have been tagged as the next battlegrounds for the fight for European Retailing supremacy. Food industry think tank IGD said that the battle will move from markets such as Germany, France and the UK, which account for 32% of the overall European grocery market to smaller developing markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO