ITALY: Italy wins right to retain Parmesan trademark
Italy is to retain the exclusive rights to the Parmesan trademark or at least the next two years, agriculture minister Giovanni Alemanno announced yesterday [Thursday]. Alemanno reported that the Italian delegation to the Food and Agriculture Organisation's (FAO) Codex committee meeting on milk and milk products in Wellington, New Zealand, had safeguarded the name.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund