ITALY: Italy wins right to retain Parmesan trademark
Italy is to retain the exclusive rights to the Parmesan trademark or at least the next two years, agriculture minister Giovanni Alemanno announced yesterday [Thursday]. Alemanno reported that the Italian delegation to the Food and Agriculture Organisation's (FAO) Codex committee meeting on milk and milk products in Wellington, New Zealand, had safeguarded the name.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units