ITALY: Italy wins right to retain Parmesan trademark
Italy is to retain the exclusive rights to the Parmesan trademark or at least the next two years, agriculture minister Giovanni Alemanno announced yesterday [Thursday]. Alemanno reported that the Italian delegation to the Food and Agriculture Organisation's (FAO) Codex committee meeting on milk and milk products in Wellington, New Zealand, had safeguarded the name.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea