WORLD: ITG says cranberry ingredient sales soar
The Ingredient Technology Group (ITG) division of Ocean Spray has announced record European sales of their cranberry ingredients in the last fiscal year. A massive 134% increase on the previous year's sales means Europe now represents 12% of ITG's worldwide sales with the UK, French, German and Scandinavian markets demonstrating particularly strong growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill