USA: ITN releases new promotion management module
iTradeNetwork (ITN), has announced the release of the new Promotion Management Module. In response to customer inputs, this product was developed to automate the entire promotion management process for buyers and sellers of value added products. This customizable solution allows buyers and sellers to collaborate on all aspects of the promotion process, from ad forecasting, planning, confirmation, and adjustment, to order generation and fulfillment. The Promotion Management Module also allows customers to link their promotion plans with production planning requirements, revenue forecasts, internal ad management and back office systems. This single point of ad/promotion management, forecasting, demand management, and procurement reduces the total cost of doing business through process improvement and greater reconciliation efficiency.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance