JAPAN: Ito-Yokado to promote senior MD to president
Japanese supermarket operator Ito-Yokado has said it is to promote its senior managing director Sakae Isaka to the position of president and chief operating officer.
Isaka will replace the current president Toshifumi Suzuki, who will become chairman and chief executive officer.
The company is set to officially approve the management changes at a board meeting to be convened after the 22 May shareholder meeting, reported Mainichi Daily News.
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK