USA: iTradeNetwork provides EDI connectivity
iTradeNetwork today [Wednesday] announced it will provide EDI-based connectivity. Retailers, wholesalers, and foodservice companies that are currently using EDI services can now easily route their EDI generated purchase orders directly to their suppliers via ITN, the company said. This provides a single interface that can accommodate either workflow collaboration or existing batch EDI transactions in a single electronic data management system (iTN). The retail, wholesale, and distributor community also benefits by instantly accessing over 1,700 suppliers that are currently using the iTradeNetwork e-business platform, said the company in a release.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix