USA: iTradeNetwork provides EDI connectivity
iTradeNetwork today [Wednesday] announced it will provide EDI-based connectivity. Retailers, wholesalers, and foodservice companies that are currently using EDI services can now easily route their EDI generated purchase orders directly to their suppliers via ITN, the company said. This provides a single interface that can accommodate either workflow collaboration or existing batch EDI transactions in a single electronic data management system (iTN). The retail, wholesale, and distributor community also benefits by instantly accessing over 1,700 suppliers that are currently using the iTradeNetwork e-business platform, said the company in a release.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses