UK: It's All Good eyes expansion after PE investment
It's All Good has won listings with UK indie retailers for Manamosa
UK snack maker It's All Good is looking to build its business with the country's major grocers after securing investment from NVM Private Equity.
NVM has acquired a 31% stake in It's All Good after investing GBP3.5m in the firm, set up by a management team including former Intersnack executive Calum Ryder.
Based in the north east of England, It's All Good manufactures private-label tortilla chips for UK retailers and has a contract to supply its "pitta chip" to Marks and Spencer to be sold under the upmarket grocer's own label.
It's All Good has also won listings with 350 "high-end independent retailers" for "premium" tortilla chip brand Manomasa.
Marketing manager Charlotte Simpson told just-food the investment from NVM would help it expand It's All Good's work with the UK's major grocers.
"That was definitely part of the reason for the funding. The business has grown considerably and to grow further and push into multiples we need to enhance our manufacturing capacity," Simpson said.
It's All Good has a 30,000 sq ft facility at its base in Gateshead. The company said it looks to "differentiate its products by using authentic quality ingredients, niche product formats and novel shape options".
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review