UK: It's All Good eyes expansion after PE investment
It's All Good has won listings with UK indie retailers for Manamosa
UK snack maker It's All Good is looking to build its business with the country's major grocers after securing investment from NVM Private Equity.
NVM has acquired a 31% stake in It's All Good after investing GBP3.5m in the firm, set up by a management team including former Intersnack executive Calum Ryder.
Based in the north east of England, It's All Good manufactures private-label tortilla chips for UK retailers and has a contract to supply its "pitta chip" to Marks and Spencer to be sold under the upmarket grocer's own label.
It's All Good has also won listings with 350 "high-end independent retailers" for "premium" tortilla chip brand Manomasa.
Marketing manager Charlotte Simpson told just-food the investment from NVM would help it expand It's All Good's work with the UK's major grocers.
"That was definitely part of the reason for the funding. The business has grown considerably and to grow further and push into multiples we need to enhance our manufacturing capacity," Simpson said.
It's All Good has a 30,000 sq ft facility at its base in Gateshead. The company said it looks to "differentiate its products by using authentic quality ingredients, niche product formats and novel shape options".
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- Campbell aligns structure with growth objectives
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report