USA: IUF/Colsiba And Chiquita Brands International Sign Historic Agreement On Trade Union Rights For Banana Workers
A historic agreement on "Freedom of Association, Minimum Labour Standards and Employment In Latin American Banana Operations" was signed today at the International Labour Organisation (ILO) in Geneva, Switzerland. The agreement was signed by IUF General Secretary Ron Oswald, German Zepeda, coordinator of the Latin American Coordinating Committee of Banana Workers' Unions (COLSIBA), and President and Chief Operating Officer Steven G Warshaw of Chiquita Brands International. The signing was witnessed by ILO Director General Juan Somavia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review