UK & USA: iVillage and Tesco.com Form ivillage.co.uk
Contributions To Include $18 million In Cash, Intellectual Property, Media Space, and Other Promotional Considerations Totaling $70 Million Tesco PLC, Britain's largest retailer, with Tesco.com, the world's largest online grocer, and iVillage Inc. (Nasdaq: IVIL - news), operator of iVillage.com: The Women's Network (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Mondelez takes thinner Oreos to Germany