USA: iXL Partners With Restaurant.Com to Serve up Internet's Most Comprehensive Dining Destination
iXL Enterprises (Nasdaq: IIXL) announced today that it has partnered with Restaurant.com to create one of the largest and most complete dining and lifestyle portal on the Internet. Developed as a dual platform for consumers and businesses, www.restaurant.com will offer diners a search engine with a database of 350,000 restaurants nationwide, information on the latest dining trends, healthy eating tips, wine selections, gift certificates and food ordering and delivery.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund