USA: iXL Partners With Restaurant.Com to Serve up Internet's Most Comprehensive Dining Destination
iXL Enterprises (Nasdaq: IIXL) announced today that it has partnered with Restaurant.com to create one of the largest and most complete dining and lifestyle portal on the Internet. Developed as a dual platform for consumers and businesses, www.restaurant.com will offer diners a search engine with a database of 350,000 restaurants nationwide, information on the latest dining trends, healthy eating tips, wine selections, gift certificates and food ordering and delivery.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin