USA: iXL Partners With Restaurant.Com to Serve up Internet's Most Comprehensive Dining Destination
iXL Enterprises (Nasdaq: IIXL) announced today that it has partnered with Restaurant.com to create one of the largest and most complete dining and lifestyle portal on the Internet. Developed as a dual platform for consumers and businesses, www.restaurant.com will offer diners a search engine with a database of 350,000 restaurants nationwide, information on the latest dining trends, healthy eating tips, wine selections, gift certificates and food ordering and delivery.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs