USA: J & J Snack Foods announces record sales and exceeds earnings estimates
J & J Snack Foods Corp. (NASDAQ:JJSF) today announced record sales and lower earnings for its second quarter and a loss for the six months ended March 31, 2001. The Company said, however, that its earnings for the quarter of $.04 per diluted share exceeded the consensus street estimate of a loss of $.02 per diluted share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea