USA: J & J Snack Foods announces record third quarter sales & earnings
J & J Snack Foods Corp. (NASDAQ-JJSF) yesterday announced record sales and earnings for its third quarter ended June 30, 2001. Sales for the third quarter increased 14% to $100,970,000 from $88,888,000 in last year's third quarter. Net earnings increased 15% to $5,778,000 compared to $5,010,000 last year. Operating income increased 11% to $9,592,000 from $8,620,000 a year ago. Earnings per diluted share were $.65 based on 8,891,000 shares for the quarter and $.56 based on 8,890,000 shares last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund