USA: J & J Snack Foods announces record third quarter sales & earnings
J & J Snack Foods Corp. (NASDAQ-JJSF) yesterday announced record sales and earnings for its third quarter ended June 30, 2001. Sales for the third quarter increased 14% to $100,970,000 from $88,888,000 in last year's third quarter. Net earnings increased 15% to $5,778,000 compared to $5,010,000 last year. Operating income increased 11% to $9,592,000 from $8,620,000 a year ago. Earnings per diluted share were $.65 based on 8,891,000 shares for the quarter and $.56 based on 8,890,000 shares last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action