USA: J & J Snack Foods announces record third quarter sales & earnings
J & J Snack Foods Corp. (NASDAQ-JJSF) yesterday announced record sales and earnings for its third quarter ended June 30, 2001. Sales for the third quarter increased 14% to $100,970,000 from $88,888,000 in last year's third quarter. Net earnings increased 15% to $5,778,000 compared to $5,010,000 last year. Operating income increased 11% to $9,592,000 from $8,620,000 a year ago. Earnings per diluted share were $.65 based on 8,891,000 shares for the quarter and $.56 based on 8,890,000 shares last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up