USA :J & J Snack Foods Comments on Recall
J & J Snack Foods Corp. (NASDAQ-JJSF) said that its voluntary recall of one SKU of its Minute Maid® brand licensed products, which was announced earlier today, will have an adverse impact on the Company's earnings for its fiscal year 2000 which ends in September. The products involved are Minute Maid Frozen Juice Bars in a 12-pack variety box containing orange, cherry and grape flavors produced at the Company's Scranton, PA frozen novelty plant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs