USA :J & J Snack Foods Comments on Recall
J & J Snack Foods Corp. (NASDAQ-JJSF) said that its voluntary recall of one SKU of its Minute Maid® brand licensed products, which was announced earlier today, will have an adverse impact on the Company's earnings for its fiscal year 2000 which ends in September. The products involved are Minute Maid Frozen Juice Bars in a 12-pack variety box containing orange, cherry and grape flavors produced at the Company's Scranton, PA frozen novelty plant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin