USA: J & J Snack Foods reports first quarter results
J & J Snack Foods Corp. (NASDAQ-JJSF) today announced increased sales and a net loss for the first quarter ended December 30, 2000. Sales increased 7% to $70,654,000 from $65,950,000 in last year's first quarter. The Company had a net loss of $693,000 in the current quarter compared to net earnings of $666,000 last year. Net loss per diluted share was $.08 based on 8,578,000 shares for the first quarter compared to net earnings of $.07 based on 9,381,000 shares last year. An operating loss of $438,000 in the current quarter compared to operating income of $1,534,000 in the year ago quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk