USA: J & J Snack Foods reports first quarter results
J & J Snack Foods Corp. (NASDAQ-JJSF) today announced increased sales and a net loss for the first quarter ended December 30, 2000. Sales increased 7% to $70,654,000 from $65,950,000 in last year's first quarter. The Company had a net loss of $693,000 in the current quarter compared to net earnings of $666,000 last year. Net loss per diluted share was $.08 based on 8,578,000 shares for the first quarter compared to net earnings of $.07 based on 9,381,000 shares last year. An operating loss of $438,000 in the current quarter compared to operating income of $1,534,000 in the year ago quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020