USA: J & J Snack Foods reports first quarter results
J & J Snack Foods Corp. (NASDAQ-JJSF) today announced increased sales and a net loss for the first quarter ended December 30, 2000. Sales increased 7% to $70,654,000 from $65,950,000 in last year's first quarter. The Company had a net loss of $693,000 in the current quarter compared to net earnings of $666,000 last year. Net loss per diluted share was $.08 based on 8,578,000 shares for the first quarter compared to net earnings of $.07 based on 9,381,000 shares last year. An operating loss of $438,000 in the current quarter compared to operating income of $1,534,000 in the year ago quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations