USA: J. Kevin Burgard Named Vice President, Merchandising Manager North American Soybean Division
Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) today announced that J. Kevin Burgard has been named Vice President, Merchandising Manager, of the ADM North American Soybean Division. Kevin will be responsible for the coordination of soybean procurement and product merchandising. Kevin joined ADM in 1986 as a merchandiser and has held positions with the Company in merchandising, sales, and plant management. Most recently, he served as General Manager, Starch for the Corn Processing Division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review