USA: J. Kevin Burgard Named Vice President, Merchandising Manager North American Soybean Division
Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) today announced that J. Kevin Burgard has been named Vice President, Merchandising Manager, of the ADM North American Soybean Division. Kevin will be responsible for the coordination of soybean procurement and product merchandising. Kevin joined ADM in 1986 as a merchandiser and has held positions with the Company in merchandising, sales, and plant management. Most recently, he served as General Manager, Starch for the Corn Processing Division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant