USA: J. M. Smucker announces third quarter results
The J. M. Smucker Company, Orrville, Ohio (NYSE: SJM), announced today its third quarter results. Sales for the third quarter ended January 31, 2001 were $151,020,000, compared to $150,428,000 in the prior year third quarter. Earnings per share for the three-month period were $.29 compared to $.28 last year, excluding the impact of non-recurring charges of $.11 per share in last year's third quarter. On a diluted basis, earnings per share were even with last year at $.28, excluding the prior year's nonrecurring charges.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning