UK: J Sainsbury CEO Peter Davis to become chairman in 2004
The board of UK supermarket company J Sainsbury has announced that Sir George Bull has agreed to extend his tenure as chairman until 28 March 2004. CEO Sir Peter Davis has also agreed to extend his time with the retailer and will assume the role of chairman on 29 March 2004.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife