UK: J Sainsbury plc - Interim results 2001 for 28 weeks ended 13 October 2001
Higher sales and underlying profits from continuing businesses - recovery on track. GROUP RESULTS · Continuing businesses perform strongly: - sales up 8.4 per cent to £9.6bn; - underlying* operating profit before e-commerce up 10.2 per cent to £366m. · Underlying profit before tax and continuing e-commerce up 7.0 per cent to £338m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk