UK: J Sainsbury plc - Interim results 2001 for 28 weeks ended 13 October 2001
Higher sales and underlying profits from continuing businesses - recovery on track. GROUP RESULTS · Continuing businesses perform strongly: - sales up 8.4 per cent to £9.6bn; - underlying* operating profit before e-commerce up 10.2 per cent to £366m. · Underlying profit before tax and continuing e-commerce up 7.0 per cent to £338m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti