UK: J Sainsbury's preliminary results for the full year to 31 March 2001
J Sainsbury plc, the food retailer, today announces preliminary results for the full year to 31 March 2001. Results Group sales** up 5.9% to £18.4 billion (2000 - £17.4 billion). Underlying Group profit* before tax £549 million (2000 - £580 million) Second half underlying Group profit* before tax and e-commerce up 16.0%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs