USA: Jack Baker Retires from Baker's Supermarkets and Fleming's Board of Directors
Fleming (NYSE:FLM) today announced Jack Baker is retiring from both Baker's Supermarkets as Chief Executive Officer and as a member of Fleming's Board of Directors. His retirement will be effective in June 2000. Baker's Supermarkets operates 16 supermarkets in Nebraska. For 27 consecutive years Baker's has been the most preferred supermarket company in its Omaha trade area.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target