USA: Jack in the Box Inc. reports 4.9 percent growth in four-week period sales
Jack in the Box Inc. (NYSE: JBX), operator and franchiser of Jack in the Box® restaurants, yesterday reported a 4.9 percent year-to-year increase in same-store sales for the recent four-week period, which ended August 5.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations