USA: Jack in the Box Inc. reports fourth-quarter earnings
Jack in the Box Inc. (NYSE: JBX), operator and franchiser of Jack in the Box® restaurants, today reported earnings of $19.9 million for its fourth quarter ended Sept. 30, compared with $20.1 million in the fourth quarter a year ago. For fiscal year 2001, earnings grew 8.7 percent to $84.1 million, compared with $77.4 million last year. Financial comparisons are before an unusual tax benefit recorded in fiscal 2000's fourth quarter and before an accounting change (SAB 101) adopted in the fourth quarter of this year. Additional details about the accounting change can be found toward the end of this release.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill