USA: Jack in the Box Inc. reports fourth-quarter earnings
Jack in the Box Inc. (NYSE: JBX), operator and franchiser of Jack in the Box® restaurants, today reported earnings of $19.9 million for its fourth quarter ended Sept. 30, compared with $20.1 million in the fourth quarter a year ago. For fiscal year 2001, earnings grew 8.7 percent to $84.1 million, compared with $77.4 million last year. Financial comparisons are before an unusual tax benefit recorded in fiscal 2000's fourth quarter and before an accounting change (SAB 101) adopted in the fourth quarter of this year. Additional details about the accounting change can be found toward the end of this release.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations