USA: Jack in the Box Inc. reports fourth-quarter earnings
Jack in the Box Inc. (NYSE: JBX), operator and franchiser of Jack in the Box® restaurants, today reported earnings of $19.9 million for its fourth quarter ended Sept. 30, compared with $20.1 million in the fourth quarter a year ago. For fiscal year 2001, earnings grew 8.7 percent to $84.1 million, compared with $77.4 million last year. Financial comparisons are before an unusual tax benefit recorded in fiscal 2000's fourth quarter and before an accounting change (SAB 101) adopted in the fourth quarter of this year. Additional details about the accounting change can be found toward the end of this release.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega