USA: Jack in the Box Inc. reports same-store sales
Jack in the Box Inc., operator and franchiser of Jack in the Box® restaurants, today reported that same-store sales for the most recent four-week period ended September 2 improved 4.3 percent compared to last year. Additionally, due to a subsequent decline in sales following the September 11 terrorist attack and to growing concerns about economic uncertainty, the company has lowered its fourth-quarter earnings estimate and its fiscal year 2002 earnings expectations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target