USA: Jack in the Box posts sales drop, reaffirms Q3, FY earnings estimates
San Diego-based hamburger chain Jack in the Box Inc has reported that sales from company restaurants opened more than a year fell 1.3% for the four-week period ended 12 May, compared with a 4.1% increase during the same period a year ago. Through the first eight periods of fiscal 2002, the company has calculated that same-store sales increased 0.1% on top of a 4.2% increase last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever