USA: Jack in the Box president to retire at year-end
San Diego-based restaurant operator and franchiser Jack in the Box Inc has anounced that its president and COO Kenneth R. Williams will retire at the end of the calendar year. Williams, 59, joined the company in 1966 as a restaurant manager/lessee, and has held a variety of positions with the company, including executive VP, of marketing and operations. He was elected president, COO and a member of the Jack in the Box board of directors in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target