USA: Jack in the Box president to retire at year-end
San Diego-based restaurant operator and franchiser Jack in the Box Inc has anounced that its president and COO Kenneth R. Williams will retire at the end of the calendar year. Williams, 59, joined the company in 1966 as a restaurant manager/lessee, and has held a variety of positions with the company, including executive VP, of marketing and operations. He was elected president, COO and a member of the Jack in the Box board of directors in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods