USA: Jack in the Box president to retire at year-end
San Diego-based restaurant operator and franchiser Jack in the Box Inc has anounced that its president and COO Kenneth R. Williams will retire at the end of the calendar year. Williams, 59, joined the company in 1966 as a restaurant manager/lessee, and has held a variety of positions with the company, including executive VP, of marketing and operations. He was elected president, COO and a member of the Jack in the Box board of directors in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever