USA: Jack in the Box says May sales drop 1.1%
San Diego-based hamburger chain Jack in the Box has announced that sales from company restaurants opened longer than a year fell 1.1% during the four-week period ended 9 June, compared with a 3.6% increase during the same period a year ago. Through the first nine periods of fiscal 2002, same-store sales decreased 0.1% after a 4.1% increase last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations