USA: Jack in the Box says Q3 earnings up, re-affirms Q4 guidance
San Diego-based hamburger chain Jack in the Box has posted net earnings for its Q3 ended 7 July up 15% to US$24.2m, compared with US$21m year on year. Year-to-date, net earnings increased 8.9% to US$69.1m from US$63.4m last year, with earnings per share (EPS) at US$1.72 versus US$1.6 a year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival