USA: Jack in the Box says Q3 earnings up, re-affirms Q4 guidance
San Diego-based hamburger chain Jack in the Box has posted net earnings for its Q3 ended 7 July up 15% to US$24.2m, compared with US$21m year on year. Year-to-date, net earnings increased 8.9% to US$69.1m from US$63.4m last year, with earnings per share (EPS) at US$1.72 versus US$1.6 a year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations